Andrea

Andrea

Sunday, October 24, 2010

What I've learned today

For nearly four years I have been studying the People, the Religions, the Geography the Politics and much more relating to the Middle-East. Since my arrival to this area in The West Bank The Lord Has Opened my eyes. Now, I have learned to look at each person as an INDIVIDUAL. Someone once told me, "Do not presume to understand anyone UNTIL you first, walk a day in their shoes." So what I get from this is that we are to show God's Love and ask for His Discernment FIRST, before I even step a foot out the door. I took a situation into my own hands today. God's Grace kept me safe and allowed for me to repent and learn from it. So very thankful I am to Our Gracious God. May His Light bring clarity to this and every situation. Pastor Adrienne Rogers once said," What is over your head now is ALREADY under the feet of Jesus." Praise God!
                                                                                                                         In Christ,
                                                                                                                              Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment